The Resource AIDS, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
- AIDS, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
- Statement of responsibility
- Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- The American AIDS epidemic is still a concern / Regina Aragón ... [et al.] -- The extent of the American AIDS epidemic is exaggerated / Michael Fumento -- The global AIDS epidemic is a serious problem / Ian Murray -- The African AIDS epidemic is exaggerated / Tom Bethell -- Access to cheap drugs can slow the AIDS epidemic in Africa / Chatinkha C. Nkhoma -- Prevention, not cheap drugs, can eradicate AIDS in Africa / Robert Baker -- Wealthy countries should help developing countries acquire AIDS drugs / Rachel Cohen -- Africa needs better infrastructure, not drugs, to fight AIDS / José M. Zuniga -- States should be required to report the names of people with HIV / Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- Names reporting of HIV infection deters testing / San Francisco AIDS Foundation -- Partner notification of HIV status should be mandatory / William B. Kaliher -- Partner notification of HIV status should not be mandatory / American Civil Liberties Union -- Voluntary HIV tests should be routine for pregnant women / Marie McCormick -- HIV testing should be mandatory for newborns / Wesley J. Smith -- Needle exchange programs can control the spread of AIDS / Peter Lurie, Pamela DeCarlo -- Needle exchange programs will not control the spread of AIDS / Robert L. Maginnis -- Condoms are effective at reducing the spread of AIDS / Willard Cates Jr.-- Condoms do not protect against HIV / Orestes Monzon -- An AIDS vaccine is needed to end the epidemic / Bill Snow -- An AIDS vaccine is not needed to end the epidemic / Charles Krauthammer -- Sex education that includes abstinence will reduce the spread of AIDS / AIDS Action -- Prevention is the best way to control the spread of AIDS / Peter Lamptey, Willard Cates Jr.-- The assumption that HIV causes AIDS hinders treatment / Kary B. Mullis -- HIV is the cause of AIDS / Lyn R. Frumkin, John M. Leonard -- AIDS cannot be cured / Mike Barr -- The search for an AIDS cure must continue / Mark Schoofs -- AIDS drugs can prolong lives / Ruth Larson -- AIDS drugs are deadly / Celia Farber -- AZT reduces the risk of transmitting HIV from mother to child / National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases -- Pregnant women and newborns should not be treated with AZT / Susan Gerhard
- 22 cm.
- 219 p.
- Isbn Type
- (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of AIDS, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance AIDS, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.zumshs.selco.info/resource/bCtgkpcJVxk/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.zumshs.selco.info/resource/bCtgkpcJVxk/">AIDS, Tamara L. Roleff, book editor</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.zumshs.selco.info/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.zumshs.selco.info/">Zumbrota-Mazeppa High School</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Zumbrota-Mazeppa High School. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...